Seiten

Freitag, 12. August 2016

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - J.K. Rowling


Cover:
ERMAHGERD.

Synopsis:
It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn’t much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of Magic, a husband and father of three school-age children.

While Harry grapples with a past that refuses to stay where it belongs, his youngest son Albus must struggle with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted. As past and present fuse ominously, both father and son learn the uncomfortable truth: sometimes, darkness comes from unexpected places.

My thoughts and opinion:
Okay let me start off with saying this: Technically this is not a book and it's not a sequel to Harry Potter.

BUT the feels I had. It was so nice to be back in that story and read about my beloved people. There are some throwbacks in the book that might make you cry (cause it made me) and I wouldn't miss that book for the world. So great to have them back, they've been missed.

Genre: Fantasy
ISBN:  9780751565355

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen